SRM Workflow Deadline Escalation BRF 7.0 Process Controlled

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:07:46 EDT 2015

G'day Sudhir,

We've handled it via a scheduled report which uses SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE to update the existing item and sap_wapi_write_container to set some control flags. In the WI long text you can use IF statements to dynamically include text indicating its been escalated.

We actually have a complex arrangement where we spiral escalations up a chain of command with dynamic levels based on the previous actual agent.

When escalating it's always better to increase the number of recipients rather than take it off one and give it to another.

It's all a bit fiddly but it's been live 4 months and going smoothly so far.

Have fun,
Mark

Sent from my phone