SWEL event parameter value

Claus WUG Lucking wug at lucking.dk
Tue Oct 6 07:57:02 EDT 2015

Hi,

One way is creating a new entry in trx. SWE2 with the following entries:

Object category - object type and event as in the current link.
Your user id as receiver type and function module SWE_EVENT_MAIL as
receiver function module.
And of cause set the link as active.

Now you will get a sap mail with the container as attachment every time the
event is raised.

Claus.

Den 5. oktober 2015 kl. 18:24 skrev george_caramaliu at yahoo.com:

> Hello,
> Is there any way to check what are the event parameter values in SWEL? I
see the event in the log, but I cannot check the event parameter.The thing
is that I have a check function module that from time to time is triggering
an exception and the WF is not started, and it should be started.I find it
very odd that with Event trace activated in production I cannot check if
the event is triggered correctly or not.
> Errors started after transporting some changes to the check function
module. By analyzing the code the FM should not raise exception, but it
does randomly and I don't know why. If I raise again the event manually the
workflow is started, so the problem is either in parameter transmission or
something does not exist at the time of event creation.