SWEL event parameter value

george_caramaliu@yahoo.com george_caramaliu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 12:24:06 EDT 2015

Hello,
Is there any way to check what are the event parameter values in SWEL? I see the event in the log, but I cannot check the event parameter.The thing is that I have a check function module that from time to time is triggering an exception and the WF is not started, and it should be started.I find it very odd that with Event trace activated in production I cannot check if the event is triggered correctly or not.
Errors started after transporting some changes to the check function module. By analyzing the code the FM should not raise exception, but it does randomly and I don't know why. If I raise again the event manually the workflow is started, so the problem is either in parameter transmission or something does not exist at the time of event creation.
The event is VBRK.ASSIGNED triggered by the system when an archived document is linked to BO VBRK.
Any clues?
Thanks'George