Workflow for Goods Receipt (MIGO) Approval

Florin Wach florin.wach at systems-integration.net
Mon Mar 16 08:28:24 EDT 2015

Hi Ibrahim,

I've just recently delivered such a process implementation and I decided not to
use the "hold" option (because its not equivalent to a preliminary posting) and
not to use a different movement type.

Instead I've created a custom from, where all relevant fields of a goods receipt
are popuplated, which then wents through the approval by the Workflow. After
that, the GR is posted in background using a BAPI.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Florin Wach
Senior Workflow Engineer
SAP Certified Development Associate for Workflow

http: //www. systems-integration. net