Out-of-the-box Webdynpro for Workflow?

Warren Eiserman warreneiserman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:32:17 EST 2015

Hi Rick,

EHSM uses the BOPF (Business Object Processing Framework) for workflow
handling and "shows" work items within a POWL list.
It is possible to add additional tasks into the EHSM inbox (POWL), this
requires some undertaking some workflow inbox configuration in the IMG
using the following inbox type:

[image: Inline images 1]

Here is a document which provides some additional details:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5thst7pfkxs4ai8/Workflow%20Development%20011000358700001444412011E.pdf?dl=0

Regards,
Warren