Out-of-the-box Webdynpro for Workflow?

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:48:31 EST 2015

Hello WUGgers,

I'm working on an EHSM (Health & Safety) system. When I get sent an Action
workitem TS00500027 and I click on it in my UWL, it comes up with a nice
Webdynpro screen that has the text of the workitem (as seen in SWI1) along
with the Approve and Reject buttons and the outcome texts. It even has a
box for comments.

My question is: how is this done? I can't see the task in SWFVISU. I
believe you can avoid using SWFVISU and generate the XML manually but then
again it would seem very handy to have a routine that could do this for
*any* Decision task and I suspect that this is the case here. The question
then becomes: where is "TS00500027" listed?

The reason I ask is because I want to do the same with a custom task in a
custom workflow. Hopefully it's as easy as adding TS901000xx to an existing
list somewhere.

regards and thanks!
Rick Bakker