Moving On

Bratzler, Loren Loren.Bratzler at nscorp.com
Mon Jul 13 16:31:30 EDT 2015

To all the Wuggers out there:

My company, Norfolk Southern Railroad, has decided to relocate my job from Roanoke, VA to Atlanta, GA.  I made the decision early on after the announcement that I would not be relocating and I have accepted a job with another company here in Roanoke.  This means I will be leaving the SAP and SAP Workflow worlds behind me now.

I want to thank all of the great SAP people that I have met the past couple of years at TechEd and here on the Workflow Users' Group.  I appreciate all the help and insights that you all have given me to solve workflow problems and make me more successful in this role.  I wish all of you the very best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Loren Bratzler
Norfolk Southern Corporation