AW: Approval process

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Fri Feb 20 03:37:00 EST 2015

Ahhh... You could use a DRAW object (DMS). In addition to the possibility of
storing documents (PDFs, email, spreadsheets or whatever) with details or
important information regarding the equipment that is being purchased, the
classification of the DMS info record lets you select how many pieces of
structured information you want to require.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)