Problem: A table of Workflow Objects (ABAP OO) to be passed as parameter (importing / returning)

Florin Wach florin.wach at systems-integration.net
Thu Apr 23 06:52:21 EDT 2015

Dear wuggies,

I'm somehwat stuck with a problem that didn't seem to any issue at all:

I've a container elemente based an an ABAP Class, having checked "Multiline" on.

This is working fine, and I'm using this list in the event type coupling and in
other steps.

Now, when I'm defining a container operation, where one of the import elements
is a table of those class instances, i receive the error "Invalid value for
parameter 'xyz' (method ... )".

I doesn't work, when I declare the parameter as a table-type OF class, nor does
it work, declaring the type SIBFLPORT (which is the table-type for SIBFLPOR).

I got another method, which is using the Table-Typ of type-ref-to and which is
called by a WORKITEM. And that works. There're no error given that the type
mismatches or ...

What's wrong with it?

Florin