Register incoming MM/FI invoices in workflow as a step

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Mar 18 11:28:51 EDT 2014

Hi Robert,

You could just pop up an approver choice in a save BADI and raise a custom event.

Regards,
Mike

On 18 Mar 2014, at 14:46, "Robert van den Berg" <wug at bergtop-ict.nl> wrote:

All,

I have a requirement where we want to register an incoming invoice in a workflow step, then choose the approvers and send the invoice to the approver.

Normally (as I read from SAP documentation), a user goes to transaction MIRO of FV60, enters data and when they save, then the workflow starts. But then, the user can't choose the approvers. So I need the workflow to have the registration included..
But to be able to call MIRO or FV60, I can only use async methods.

BUS2081-CREATE I can use, because this triggers the event BUS2081-CREATED. So MIRO seems to be checked.
But for FV60, I need to use BKPF-CREATE but this triggers event CREATED from object FIPP. So I can't use this as a ending event...

Does anyone have any experience with the registration of incoming invoices (MM/FI) from a workflow?

Kind regards,
Robert