Workflow Event Trace Leave On or Turn Off

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:48:46 EST 2014

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for sharing your (formidable) experience. Could you tell us more
about the situations where this brought the system down?
Luckily I haven't encountered such a problem yet but I sure would like to
know about it.

I have found the event trace to be extremely useful in many cases. In the
most trivial case it's good for convincing a user that yes, they did indeed
press the Cancel button.

regards
Rick Bakker