Workflow Event Trace Leave On or Turn Off

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Thu Mar 6 05:33:15 EST 2014

Hi Rick,

Speaking from experience I have seen this take systems down on quite a few occasions so it can go horribly wrong. If you have someone who can monitor it and delete trace data when needed then I guess it is workable. Also use the trace restrictions when switching it on so only monitor a select number of events.

Also with note 1905199 a syslog entry (SM21) is written when an event linkage is deactivated so this can be used to check when the event linkage deactivation occurs. Then use the event trace to get specific information about the deactivation itself.

Regards,
Eddie