Container element as variable in functional method

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Fri Jun 6 11:45:56 EDT 2014

Claus,

   I haven’t used the BO Functional Methods in awhile, but thought I was able to use variable imports back then. At all of my Clients I create a generic WF Utility Class that I use for Functional Methods in the WF’s for these purposes. You just need to make sure the Class is Instantiated. If there’s no Object Key from the WF to use I just use the WF ID # as the key & in the WF Container I enter an existing WF ID# as an ‘Initial Value’ & it Instantiates itself. It’s great for Agent Assignments, Deadlines, email variables, etc. It’s a long shot, but try no spaces; and make sure the Export on the Method is of type ‘Result Parameter’; or ‘Return’ for a Class.

&_Wi_Object_ID.GET_WORKFLOW_TEXT(I_STEP=&Step&)&.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow Inc.
Voice: +1 (609) 301-8706
Fax: +1 (866) 301-7666
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com
Link: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.