GOS Workflow Overview - SAPKB73106

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Fri Jun 6 11:19:10 EDT 2014

Hey Fellow Wuggers,

   Has anyone ever had a problem when using the GOS (Services for Object) to view the WF Log from an FI Document & for some Docs it works & others it doesn’t? We get the message at the bottom of the screen “There are no Workflows that have worked with this object”, but of course there are WF’s on them. We’re using FB03 & FBV3 for AP Docs. It is happening to the same Users so don’t think it’s a User Authorization. In my years I have not seen it act this way & thought I’d give you guys a try before creating an OSS Message.

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow Inc.
Voice: +1 (609) 301-8706
Fax: +1 (866) 301-7666
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com
Link: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.