[Privileged] Enhance sap class with custom event

Julius Morifi JMorifi at barloworld-equipment.com
Tue Feb 25 08:06:30 EST 2014

Hi Gurus!
I need help or advice on the following. When a PR has been created and released, automatic PO get created and then goods is receipted. My issues is
That I need to Gray out( non-editable) the valuation price on the PR. My user keep changing this price and this triggers the release strategy  again and
It irritates the releaser since the pr was previously done.

Please HELP.

Regards,
Julius.