IF_SWF_IFS_BIND_TRANSFORM - transforming from BOR to ABAP object

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Mon Feb 10 03:16:48 EST 2014

Torsdag 6. februar 2014 14.13.44 skrev Mike Pokraka:
> > With the conversion I can choose to only have an object reference to the
> > class, so the work > > items will not show up in the workflow overview
> > from ME53N.
> This is exactly the reason I keep both object instances - normally we want
> it to show in GOS. If the bor is not needed we could just convert it at
> event stage and run the WF entirely off the class.

Which is what I chose to do in the end for this solution since this is not
really a workflow, it is an e-mail notification solution which just happens to
use a workflow task in order to use the available mechanisms for inclusion of
document information.
For any “real” workflow, I would also keep a reference to an object of the type
which is checked by Generic Object Services.

However, the reason I am answering your message is because I wonder if there
is a simpler way to convert it since you write "we could just convert it at
event stage" :-)

--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)