SWU_OBUF in EHP7

Carolyn A Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 28 16:43:29 EDT 2013

Ionut,

I tested the Refresh Organizational Environment today and discovered strange behavior under EHP7 Release 740 SP-Level 0003.

1. I added someone to the approver's position
2. I created a transaction that triggered workflow that went to this position's inbox
3. I ran SWIA for the new approver and found workflows created on 04/08/2013 in her inbox but not the workflow I had just triggered
4. This new approver logged into the environment and went to her inbox. None of the workflows were there even though she just logged in.
5. She chose -> Settings -> Workflow Settings -> Refresh Organizational Environment in the Business Workplace
6. The workflows created on 04/08/2013 were in her inbox but the one workflow that I triggered a few moments after adding her to the position was not there.
7. I created a new transaction about 50 minutes after adding her to the inbox and it did show up in her inbox but the one created moments after she was added to the position never showed up.

Is there another method for refreshing the PDOrg that works reliably?

Carolyn