Workitem holds data

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 05:58:45 EDT 2013

G'day Robert,

The most likely suspect would be global data in a Function Group. When a Function Module is called the global data of the Function Group is loaded into memory and it stays there as long as the calling program remains active. Potentially the inbox is acting as the root calling program.

The same could be the result of a Class static but my money is on the FGrp.

I would suggest looking at the code around your attachment handling and see if a clear is required somewhere.

Have fun,
Mark

Sent from my phone