Workitem holds data

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Thu Oct 3 05:18:42 EDT 2013

Hi all,

we have a workflow with a task to create an attachment (SOFM-CREATE) and
then a task to create a supplier (LFA1-CREATE).

A user has multiple workflows in its inbox with this task.

When this user has created an attachment and supplier, the user returns
to the inbox and executes the next workflow. But then, the data from the
previous attachment is in the new workflow. How is this possible??

When the user exits the inbox, opens the inobx and executes the next
workitem, the data isn't there.

How can I make this data dissapear (because the user does not want to
exit the inbox every time a workitem is done)?

Kind regards,

Robert