Setting WFLOW ROLE in table T77S0

Claus Lücking wug at lucking.dk
Wed Nov 13 08:21:40 EST 2013

Hi,

I have read about this ‘X’ in “the book” and also in some old emails in this
list.

I’m currently testing the behavior of the entry WFLOW.ROLE in table T77S0
and this is not working as expected. Maybe I misunderstand the meaning.

I have a rule in my workflow step for finding agents – and this rule finds a
user but the user does not have the authorization role used for setting
possible agents in the standard task.

Rule has flag set for “Terminate if rule resolution without result” and
entry in T77S0 is ‘X’.

Now I would have expected the workflow going into error – but it just
creates a work item without agent.

SAP_BASIS 702 SP11.

Regards,

Claus.