Workflow - Table or Report? [Scanned]

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 12 16:53:33 EST 2013

Hi Vijay
Try transaction SWETYPV and the tables underlying that to get a count of active wflows. Custom wflows start with WS9. Application vs process controlled is a SRM distinction that has no meaning elsewhere
Rgds

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies