Comments Box on the UWL

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu May 23 17:10:20 EDT 2013

Hi Colm
There is no webdynpro required for user decision with note - its all standard functionality

If you are trying to launch a webdynpro that's a similar process re uwl customization but in that case you should be using Task Visualization entries in txn SWFVISU to point to your WD (which should have WI_ID as a parameter to get the workitem number ) and then reregister the system alias in the uwl admin iview to regenerate the standard webflow config file for your alias

There are also a couple of additional transactions involved that are required to launch the wd app so you need to make sure the related services are activated in txn SICF and that permissions have been granted to uwl users

Please clarify exactly what approach you are taking. Also please search SCN as there are blogs there showing how... I know there was a recent one on user decision with note for example
Rgds
Jicelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies