FIPP method POST

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Mar 18 16:34:19 EDT 2013

They'd be exactly the same, as the Containers are just passed completly!

addendum:

The containers are passed completly, by using the
swc_call_method self 'Post'  ===> container <===.

So the same receiving container for the method call to PostDialog is used as-is for the call to the Post method. Therefore you need to declare all importing/exporting elements exactly the same way as the called method does.

Best wishes,
   Florin