FIPP method POST

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Mon Mar 18 10:43:33 EDT 2013

Hi

Thanks for that.

One last question, looking at the binding of the method POST, i.e. would
you use the same binding to the POSTDIALOG method, but how then would you
bind these in / out to the POST method called in the method POSTDIALOG?

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP PDM
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

Advanced Holiday Notice:

3rd June - 28th June

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578