Agent assignment to task group not included in transport by RHMOVE30

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Mon Mar 11 06:19:40 EDT 2013

For a task group two agent assignments to roles has been added, and now we
would like to transport these from development to QA.

We have tried using RE_RHMOVE30, but nothing gets included in the transport. I
am suspecting there is something wrong in the transport object definition, but
am not sure - and many moons have passed since I made changes in SOBJ, so I
would prefer to not touch anything unless I am quite certain that this is
where the problem lies.

The "Piece list" has only four entries for PDTG (HRSOBJECT, HRS1000, HRS1200,
and HRS1002), while there are 17 entries for PDTS , but that seems correct as
the additional PDTS entries are for structures with data that does not seem
relevant for task groups. What I expected to find was an entry for HRS1001 to
transport the agent assignment (HRP1001), but since it does not exist for
neither PDTG or PDTS I am not sure if this is a correct expectation.

We have transported such assignments before for another task group, but that
was quite long ago, so I am wondering if some settings have been lost either
during a service pack upgrade or a client copy.

In the old transport's content list there are PDST entries for HRP1001 and
PLOGI with reference to the task group.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (list: SAP-WUG) / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)