Approval from Lotus Notes Email

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Fri Jul 26 01:41:26 EDT 2013

Torsdag 25. juli 2013 16.56.34 skrev Mike Pokraka:
> Everything is customizable, but by default it launches a web app that does
> the approval in background and confirms the result.

Are you describing Lotus/SAP Alloy or Extended Notifications here? I have never
seen this behaviour in extended notifications (but then again, since we never
got the links working as desired due to federated portal issues we don't send
any links in the e-mail at the site which has extended notifications and uses
SSO).

If this is for Extended Notifications, this must be standard behaviour only in
specific cases, e.g. for decision tasks where links for each decision option
would have to be present or for tasks where the method implements the
IFAPPROVE interface or something similar.

Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)