preventing mail steps from going intro errors

Ali Husain mr_mago40 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:46:45 EDT 2013

Hello All,
I've posted a question on SDN for a while but haven't gotten an answer for it yet so thought I'd try here. I'm trying to find a solution to prevent mails steps from going into errors and the only thing I can think of is to modify the standard sendtaskdescription method but i'm not sure if there's a better solution. I'm sure that someone has found a solution to this problem and I would appreciate it if anyone can help. To check the post: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3368689
Thanks,Ali