Offline Approval to ECC via Outlook

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 29 19:30:24 EST 2013

HI Snehal,
SRM has a standard provided example of this sort of offline approval using mail.   So if you have access to SRM you might like to take a look at the relevant program.

BTW you could use Extended Notifications to generate and send the mail - which is the job of Extended Notifications -  but you would need to create a custom handler for your notification to swap the standard hyperlinks for your approve/reject hyperlinks.

Even with XML you need to logon somehow to send data into the system.
I'd be curious to know if anyone is using web activities.  I haven't heard of it so far.
Regards,
Jocelyn