Offline Approval to ECC via Outlook

Snehal Kutumbale snehal.kutumbale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 07:51:25 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

We had a look at the web-activity step in the workflow, as we are trying to
build offline email approval in ECC, without connecting to SAP. (So
extended notification doesn't work).

As per documents, the web--activity sends an XML document to the specified
URL and can wait for response. Can it also send the XML document to the
specified email address?

Thanks & Regards,
Snehal