Custom Validation in UWL Inbox for User Decisions

Tushar Shinde tushar.shinde20 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:29:38 EST 2013

Dear All,

Is it possible to handle custom validation in UWL User Decision Workitem, I
am aware about making Note Mandatory in XML Configuration, but in our case,
we accept notes in WD Application which is stored in Custom Z Table,
whereas the User Decision is taken from UWL Details View.

I am also aware about adding User Decisions completion using WAPI FM, but
in our case we cannot hamper the existing User Experience of accepting
comments in application and User Decision from UWL, please let me know if I
can handle custom validation at UWL Inbox Level for User Decision based
workitems.

If no option then surely I have to take care at Workflow Level using Loops.
If any other thoughts please do share.

Thanks & Regards.

Tushar Shinde.