Workflow Inbox Enhancement

ricardo.m.ferreira@accenture.com ricardo.m.ferreira at accenture.com
Fri Feb 1 12:38:23 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm wandering if it's possible to somehow enhance the workflow inbox (SBWP). What I want to achieve is to have an extra button (for instance) that could let me open another session window, depending of one container variable (it could even not exist).
I'm trying to do something generic, that could apply to all workflows, and that's why I remember this solution.
Do you think the only way could be to go in the direction of transactions SWLD_INPLACE1 and SWLD_INPLACE2 ?

I would like to hear your insights and/or experience on this.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Ricardo Ferreira
Accenture
Accenture Technology Solutions (ATS)
Mobile: +351 935 123 101
ricardo.m.ferreira at accenture.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.