All Workflows going into Error Status

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:23:23 EST 2013

Hi All,

>From this morning all the WF's in our prod system are erroring out.
The config looks good in SWU3.

Checked the WF log for a couple of errored WF's.

One of the WF has the error "Work item 000210681078: Object
000210681078 method SENDTASKDESCRIPTION cannot be executed" -
Screenshot in the attachment.

I am able to generate the object "SELFITEM" in SWO1 and even after
that and a buffer refresh , the WF errors after a restart.

The other object that is erroring out is "IFGOSASERV" , When I look at
the object in SWO1, I get 3 errors,  (screenshot in the attachment)

Everything is working fine in the QA system.

We recently moved a SP to Production - on monday, but this issue is
happening from today, WF worked fine on monday and tuesday.
We are on ECC 6, SP 6.

Appreciate any input on this.

Than