Duplicate Workflows Being Triggered from Single Event

Bratzler, Loren loren.bratzler at nscorp.com
Thu Dec 12 14:49:13 EST 2013

I don't think anyone is processing these from SM58.  The two workflows are being triggered literally about one - two minutes apart.

I think I am going to recommend that we remove this workflow from the event queue.  We only average about 5 - 10 of these per day so I don't see any reason to force these through the event queue.

Loren