Payment Advice Workflow F110

Aadesh Srivastava aadesh.srivastava at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:20:17 EST 2013

Hi Experts,

I need a small help...if someone has worked on FI Payment Advice Workflow.

I have a requirement wherein Proposal and Payment Advice is done via
transaction F110.
I tried to find the standard SAP Workflow for the Approval process...i
found the standard WF as 00400012. I Activated the same...it uses the
business object BSEG and Event as Created.

While creating the Payment Advice, this Event is not getting triggered...
Also, i did not find any BADI/Exit for the F110 transaction.

Please help/advice if someone has worked on this scenario.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Aadesh