Calling an FPM Application from Workflow

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:14:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

We are trying to integrate an FPM application with Workflow.

We have developed the screen for Paycheck Replacement in Web Dynpro,
and have made it a part of the FPM framework.
The requesting part along with the WF trigger is working fine, but
when we are trying to use the same screen for the approval process
when initiated from the UWL, we get an error "FPM application
ZXX_FPM_XXXXXX was started without configuration "

When we did the SWFVISU for the Custom WF Task, we have specified the
WD Application, but once we added the WD to the FPM framework, we need
to start with the configuration, I do not see an option to specify the
Application Configuration in the SWFVISU config, there is provision to
only specify the Application.

Appreciate any input to have this resolved.

Thank you
Lalitha