XML import failed when opening definition

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Tue Apr 9 09:57:08 EDT 2013

Hi Robert,

You will receive this type of error if you have container elements which are based on deleted ddic elements.

Can you run report RSWF_CNT_LOAD_XML with

Persistence Class:                 CL_SWF_CNT_HRS_PERSISTENCE
Instance ID:                            WS99900147

Does it list the container elements and their references? Please check if one or more have been removed from the system.

You can recreate the missing references and this should solve the issue. If this is not possible then open an OSS message and reference my name.

Regards,
Eddie