Easiest way to tell if single step task and not a task in WF?

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Sep 14 16:53:38 EDT 2012

Sorry, just getting back to this question.

So, bottom line. If SWWWIHEAD-WI_TYPE = 'W' and SWWWIHEAD-WI_CHCKWI = <space> this is a single step task. i.e. not part of a workflow instance. Yes?

I just looked at some old records from 2005 and this ‘looks’ correct because PARENT_ID is <space>.

Is this true for 4..6c AND Ecc6? Meaning, nothing would have changed this do to upgrade?

Thanks much!

Rick