Agent assignment situation

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Oct 24 08:40:05 EDT 2012

Hi Robert,

I don't understand why it can't be done with standard "non-abap" workflow ... but you would have to have the second iteration of the user decision as its own step. Can you do that?

Step 1 - UD - goes to group using rule - bind the actual agent to a workflow container element ACTUAL_AGENT.
Step 2 (or 2 through m) - goes on the selected path for processing based on the decision in step 1;
Step 3 (or n) - UD (same task as step 1) - use the agent returned in step 1 .

If "step 2" has multiple steps depending on the decision in step 1, you could use sub-workflows there and keep your main workflow very clean and simple.

Hope this helps. Good luck with it.

Margaret