AW: Which workflow inbox when? New blog on SCN

Wegert, Volker volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de
Sat Nov 24 13:29:03 EST 2012

> Just in case anyone isn’t monitoring SCN (BTW … why not?!)

Frankly speaking because I think it's a pain you-know-where to keep up to date. I like mailing lists and NNTP newsgroups, and I can arrange myself with RSS feeds as long as they allow me to follow all entries and are not restricted to the last 10 or so postings. This way, I can catch up whenever I want on what has happened since I last had the time to do so. I find it rather hard to have to click through this bulky web page forum blog melee and have my I/O channels clogged with "URGENT PLZ HULP ME" blogs (!). As a consequence, I don't. I visit SCN whenever I need to look something up - I may be missing lot of stuff, but so far it hasn't bothered me. While the new SCN looks better than the old SDN, from my point of view, the quality of the content has deteriorated massively.

(@Jocelyn Dart: Sorry, nothing personal, you just triggered my pre-fabricated SCN response :-))

  Volker