how to trigger workflow for transport system CTPROPOSAL

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri Nov 9 08:54:28 EST 2012

Hi Enrique,

We tried this a long time ago in one of our systems but it didn't meet our needs. So I haven't looked at it in a while. But I can tell you a couple things. 1, you need to configure the system to use transport proposals. This is different than releasing a transport as you do now. 2, you need to make sure your transport routes are configured correctly.

Here's a link to SAP Help that is a good starting point:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/5a/34bd66c03d11d2851c0000e8a57770/content.htm

Good luck!

Margaret Hilsbos