AGENT NOT FOUND

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Fri Nov 9 06:55:13 EST 2012

hI;

I would first suggest to make sure that everything else is defined correctly now, before using the WF_AGENT element.

Please change the agent assignment in the Workflow definition from "Expression" to "User". Then enter you user-ID in the input field.

Start a new workflow instance and check, if the workitem step is assigned to your user AND/OR if you can pick up this step from your workflow inbox.

If this is working, the error must be within the WF_AGENT and the agent assignment within the workflow step. Otherwise, it will be a problem with the task definition and global user assignment or similar.  ... Most probably.

   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------