Automated process to Move SAP Work Items from Person A to Person B

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Fri May 18 10:07:20 EDT 2012

Rick,

   Thanks for the information.  I do not know if SAP_WAPI_FORWARD_WORKITEM can perform mass forwarding of work items from "A" to "B".  If not this could be an opportunity to develop of process similar to SWWL performing mass deletes except this perform mass moves of work items.

   Thanks again for the tip.  I'll explore SAP_WAPI_FORWARD_WORKITEM further.

John Scheinoha