Sub-workflow version problems

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:22:01 EDT 2012

Hi Mike and Kjetil,

Thanks for your remarks.

I'm starting to get more used to the idea of existing workflows calling
only the latest version of a sub-workflow. It seemed counter-intuitive at
first but now I can't think of a better way SAP could've handled it.

Definitely one to watch out for; when in doubt create a new sub-workflow
template.

The addition of new parameters in the binding makes existing workflow
instances go into error even if they aren't mandatory!

I can't say I've ever used local workflows, I'll have to look into that.

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology