Form steps and dynamic tasks - has anyone tried it?

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Mar 14 08:43:35 EDT 2012

Hi Kjetil,

This is actually a perfectly OO-able scenario. Using the simplest case
where POPUP_GET_VALUES would suffice as an example:
- Your method has input parameters or already belongs to a class instance
with the necessary data available
- it builds up the appropriate parameter table for POPUP_GET_VALUES and
calls it
- it returns the user input back to WF
- the task that implements the method can use dynamic texts to display
whatever is appropriate at the time.

You think too hard :-)

Regards,
Mike