Issue with extended notification

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Mar 13 09:30:23 EDT 2012

Srini,

As Kjetil  pointed out, you didn't indicate what the SOST status of the message is.

If SOST says it was sent, but the user doesn't get it in their Inbox, have them check their Junk Mail folder. This might be more likely to happen with an address like wf-batch at wherever.com than something that looks like a name, like srini.reddy at wherever.com . Which would explain why it 'works' when you send from SBWP.

Margaret