Workflow not triggering for the business object BUS2009eventRELEASESTEPCREATED

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:01:41 EST 2012

HI Prakash / Mike,

Thanks a lot for your help.The issue is fixed, the problem was with
the maintainence of the Role resolution for the release code in SPRO.
Workflow is triggering fine but after creating the PR in ME51N and
opened the transaction ME53N or ME54N and clicked on the Workflow
overiview I could see no entry of my custom workflow infact no entries
at all. I am getting the message "There are no workflows that have
already worked with this object". When I checked the workflow log SWEL
I could see the custom workflow triggered correctly waiting for
approval at the right agent.
Is the issue  related to SPRO settings or anything technical??

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..