Workflow not triggering for the business object BUS2009eventRELEASESTEPCREATED

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:35:04 EST 2012

Hi Prakash,

BUS2012 is relevant to the  purchase order. My requirement is for the
PR, but I  tried what you have told me in below email and the system
is throwing the below message.

"Some parameters of event are not assigned values during creation"

Thanks and Regards
Srini..
SAP Technical Consultant
+919963307464