Can old workflow instances execute new code?

Antonio nunez antonio_nuneza at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 17:51:36 EDT 2012

Hi Judy.

When you made changes to a Workflow definition, this changes will not taken by the actual instances running, even you execute the SWU_OBUF.

To take the new definition, you need finish the current instance of the workflow, and then need to re-start the Workflow, just in this case the new definition will take by the new Workflow instance.

Hope this info will help you.

Regards.