Extended notifications

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jan 26 19:42:05 EST 2012

Hi Srini,
Most sites use the PLAIN_HTML with Lotus.  It's a problem to do with how Lotus renders the html.
You can still put in your link but they need to cut and paste it to a browser.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone with Lotus knowledge has worked out how to get around it... because the HTML can always be adjusted by enhancing or replacing the message template.
Regards,
Jocelyn