SWWDHEX starts a French workflow

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jan 26 07:43:39 EST 2012

Hi Paul,

I've had to deal with similar issues in the past. A couple of solutions:

- As Jocelyn suggested, bind a language. If your agents resolve to a
single user, you can get that from their USR01 or EMPLOYEET object.

- Enhance the deadline job to feed the new WF the language of the earlier WF.

- You should be able to change the WF's language somehow. Either by a
container operation or a WAPI.

- Create a ZSELFITEM (or better: copy the SENDTASKDESCRIPTION code into a
class), and manage your language in there.

Cheers,
Mike